Kareem Hani Khattab
Research Interest: Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design, Internet of Things, Biomedical Applications
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Thebes Higher Institute of Engineering (Sep 2009 – Jun 2014)
- Cumulative GPA: 3.81 / 4.00 - Ranked first
- Graduation Project: Quadcopter-Based 3D Point Cloud Scanner (Excellent)
Master of Science in Microelectronics Systems Design
Nile University (Sep 2014 – Aug 2017)
- Cumulative GPA: 3.80 / 4.00
- Thesis: Fractional-order generalization for current mode circuits applications
Teaching and Research Experience
Nile University (Sep 2015 - Present)
- Introduction to Engineering (ENGR101)
- Analysis of Electric Circuits (ECEN101)
- Fundamentals of Electrical Engineering (ECEN202)
- Analysis and Design of Analog Integrated Circuits (ECEN301)
- Analysis and Design of Digital Integrated Circuits (ECEN302)
- Fundamentals of Semiconductor Devices (ECEN308)
Thebes Higher Institute of Engineering (Sep 2014 - Jan 2015)
- Electrical Machines (CEE107)
- Computer Interface Circuits (CEE211)
Nile University (Sep 2015 - Oct 2016)
- Analyzing the advantages of the fractional-order circuits numerically.
- Testing the proposed circuits using experimental work and SPICE simulations.
- Investigating the non-idealities and parasitics in designing low-power current-mode circuits.
Digital IC Design
- A RTL coding for a RISC processor using Verilog HDL. (Jul 2015)
- A 65nm superfast random number generator using Virtuoso cadence. (May 2015)
Analog IC Design
- A 10-bits pipelined ADC 1.5 bit per stage using Verilog-A. (May 2015)
- A 65nm folded cascode OTA With CMFB using Virtuoso cadence. (Jan 2015)
Physical IC Design
- A CAD tool solves a chip floorplanning with Hard/Soft Macros using Python. (Jan 2016)
- A quadcopter-based 3D point cloud scanner using Kinect Sensor. (May 2014)
KH. Khattab, AH. Madian and AG. Radwan,“CFOA-based Fractional Order Simulated Inductor,” Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Abu Dhabi, UAE, 2016.
Conference Peer-Reviewer at the 59th Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, Abu Dhabi, UAE, and the 28th International Conference on Microelectronics, Cairo, Egypt.
Leading Volunteering Positions
Brand Manager at Nanoelectronics Integrated Systems Center (Nile Uni.), Project Manager at iHub (Ain Shams Uni.), Team Coordinator at Egypt Scholars Inc.
+20 Skills Including Engineering CAD tools, Programming languages, HDL, Behavioral modeling tools, Embedded MCUs and Platforms and applications
Cisco Certified Network Associate Certification, Embedded Systems Diploma
Graduate Fellowship at Nile University, Undergraduate scholarship and Award for Academic Distinction at Thebes Higher Institute of Engineering
English and Arabic
Available Upon Request