Full Name:Mamdouh Abdelmejeed
Current Position: PhD student and graduate research assistant at Cornell University
Address: 403 Salem Dr., Ithaca, NY, 14850477 El-horea street, apt 51, Alexandria, Egypt
[B.Sc.] Electrical Engineering, Alexandria University
[M.Sc.] Microelectronic System Design, Nile University
[PhD] Cornell University, ECE department, “Sonic MEMs lab.
Phase Locked Loops
Analog To Digital Converters
Time to Digital Converters
Time To Digital Converter Based Phase Locked Loop For Microprocessor Clock Generation
Date of Defense: January 2014
Supervisors: Dr. Rafik Guindi
- “A Novel High Throughput High resolution Two-Stage Oscillator Based Time To Digital Converter” Abdelmejeed, R.Guindi, M.Abdel-Moneum. Presented in ISOCC2013 conference, NOV. 2013.
- “A Novel 10-Bit High-Throughput Two-Stage TDC with Reduced Power and Improved Linearity”Abdelmejeed, R. Guindi, M. Abdel-Moneum. Presented in ICEAC 2013 conference, December 2013.
- “Digital Adaptive Frequency Scaling in All Digital Phase Locked Loops with Digital Built-in Self-Test” Mohamed Abdelsalam, Mamdouh Abdelmejeed, Amr Lotfy, Mohamed Abdelmoneum, Nasser Kurd, Greg Taylor. Presented in an Intel internal conference.
- “A Digital Adaptive Droop Detection-Frequency Scaling Architecture For Phase Locked Loops” Filed September M. Abdel-Moneurm, N. kurd, A. Lotfy, M. Abdelsalam, M. Abdelmejeed
- “A New Technique to Improve Device Performances of Post-CMOS MEMS Accelerometer” Filed December 2013. R. Mahameed, K. Dorsey, Abdelmejeed, M. Abdel-Moneum.
- “A Fast Phase Lock Scheme for Digital PLLs” Filed December 2013. A. Lotfy, M. Abdelsalam, Abdelmejeed, N. Kurd, M. Abdel-Moneum, M. Elzinga, Y. Park, R. Rapeta, S. Musunuri.